Your privacy is important to Trawlbens. Please read this privacy
notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are,
how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information,
your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to
contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a
Whose Personal Data do we Collect?
We collect personal data only from those who use our platform to seek and obtain delivery service and those who provide delivery service through our platform.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect data that may be required for us to help the users of our platform (either the users who places delivery request or the users who provides delivery service as requested) to obtain or provide delivery service. This data generally includes but may not be limited to addresses, phone numbers, emails, physical locations, pictures, and any other information that may be useful in the course of providing our services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Trawlbens with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Trawlbens may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Trawlbens Partners and Affiliates
- Google Form
How will we use your data?
Trawlbens collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you for follow up services. Eg. billing issues, account issues or parcel issues.
If you agree, Trawlbens will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services .
- Trawlbens Partners and Affiliates
When Trawlbens processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Do we disclose personal data to any third party?
We do not distribute, sell, or intentionally disclose personal data to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- To improve and maintain the operation of our platform and service, we may share data with our trusted partners who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data;
- To improve the user experience on our platform and to provide promotions to users by collaborating with trusted partners who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data;
- To comply with laws and regulations, an official order, court order, or order by any government authority which Trawlbens believes to have the authorization to issue such order.
How do we store your data?
Trawlbens securely stores your data at HubSpot with limited access to relevant Trawlbens Employees.
Trawlbens will keep your personal data for 1 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from the HubSpot system.
What are your data protection rights?
Trawlbens would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Trawlbens for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Trawlbens correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Trawlbens to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Trawlbens erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Trawlbens restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Trawlbens's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Trawlbens transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at :
Call us at 021-22908000
Or write to us at our address stated above.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Trawlbens uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Trawlbens uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Trawlbens sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites